PRINCE2® FOUNDATION COURSE 16 - 18 OCT 2017
Venue: 40 Willow Crescent, St Andrews, Germiston | City: Germiston, South Africa
- The pre-course reading is sent to delegates four weeks before the commencement of each course.
- It is strongly recommended that a minimum of 20 hours of pre-course reading is completed during the weeks before the course starts.
- The 3-day workshop will review:
- the seven principles of PRINCE2®
- the seven themes of PRINCE2®
- the seven processes of PRINCE2®
- A combination of lecturing, group work and self-assessment is applied to enhance individual learning.
- During the course all delegates are expected to carry out approximately 2 hours of evening work.
- Delegates should be confident of passing this exam as the course is geared to teaching the PRINCE2® Method and it is this knowledge of PRINCE2® that is being assessed.
- Preparation includes the use of past examination papers to familiarise participants with the Foundation examination.
- The 1 hour PRINCE2® Foundation examination will take place at the end of the third day of the course.
- It comprises of 75 multiple choice type questions.
- It is a ‘closed-book’ examination.
- The pass mark is 50% (35+ marks).
- The answer sheets are marked by the trainer and issued to the delegates within an hour of completing the examination.
- Delegates who pass the Foundation examination are awarded a PRINCE2® Foundation certificate.
- A delegate must pass the Foundation examination in order to qualify for writing the PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination.
- joining instructions,
- PRINCE2® manual,
- pre-course preparation booklet,
- detailed course notes,
- exam fees for both Foundation and Practitioner levels,
- refreshments and lunches.
2007, South Africa
- From Monday, 16 October 2017 08:00 to Wednesday, 18 October 2017 12:00
Powered by iCagenda